1. Cover letter defining grade level and purpose
2. Alignment of portfolio pieces with educational standards
3. Developmental appropriateness for grade-level
4. Neatness, organization and creativity
5. At least four subject area disciplines represented
7. Lesson plans should be formatted in a basic layout with at least four components: introduction with objective, material list, procedures/instructions, and conclusion.
1. Portfolio should be submitted in a binder.
2. Portfolio should include cover letter, lesson plans, and you may choose to submit samples or pictures of student work.
3.Each lesson should have at least four components: introduction with objective, material list, procedures/instructions, and conclusion.
4. (pre K- grade 5). Lessons should be developmentally appropriate and include at least four of the following disciplines: Art, music, science, math, cooking, language arts (reading, writing), games and/or motor skills, social/emotional development, nature/outdoor appreciation, multicultural, theater, technology or STEM, and Health/Nutrition.