What to Bring to Your Presentation:
1. Prepare an original meal or dish for the judges to sample.
2. Present a photo of their Mise en Place (Prep/ ingredients for dish), a photo of completed Dish, and a professional photo of themselves.
3. Provide a typed recipe.
4. Include a brief write-up explaining: What inspired this dish? How did you select the ingredients? What cooking technique did you use? How long did it take to prepare? What is the cost to prepare this meal? How many people does this serve?
5. Submit a completed menu description. Name the dish and a description as it would appear on a menu.
6. If your dish contains peanut products, please make note of it on your recipe or application.
Culinary Arts & Hospitality
1. Presentation of dish and professionalism.
2. Quality and flavor.
3. Quality of writing.
5. Photos of project were included.