Photography – Film
• Clean negative
• Proper exposure
• Strong Composition
• Clear subject
• Evokes thoughtful reflection
• Project must be original and 100% student work (i.e. photography, developing and printing. Please submit only one photo.
• No color prints; 35 mm black and white only.
• No toning, bleaching or color additions.
• Prints must be minimum 5” X 7” mounted on white 11” x 14” mat boards (standard mat boards will be provided by the project, which can be picked up from the Photography teacher at school).
• No writing or marks of any kind shall be on the front of the mats.