1. Stage presence
3. Voice quality
4. Preparation (memorization of piece, lack of mistakes)
1. Applicant will be auditioned by a panel of qualified judges.
2. Performance must be a solo. It can be acapella or accompanied. You must provide accompaniment if needed. You may bring a CD or phone with music to be played.
3. Piece must be a solo performance limited to 4 minutes in length. A student may submit a composition with the performance. A timekeeper will be present to assure that the program is kept on schedule.
4. No amplifiers or microphones will be permitted.